Sign In   |   Join
Contact Elected Officials
Share |
Public Policy Home
MnAEYC-MnSACA Principles and Values
2020 Public Policy Agenda
Get Involved
Contact Elected Officials
Policy & Advocacy Advocacy Group
Ann Kaner-Roth
Policy Hour
Tell Us Your Story
CARE Fellowship
Advocacy Partners
Government Websites
Advocacy Events

Find your State Representative & Senator

You can find your state elected officials at

You may also find your legislator by calling House Information at (651) 296-2146 or (800) 657-3550, and Senate Information at (651) 296-0504 or (800) 234-1112. For new homes and subdivisions (as of 1994), call your local County Auditor’s office – they will best be prepared to help you.

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal